Note: The product will be delivered in assembled format or it may be assembled at your home by our executive.Product Details:
• A double seat cushion for maximum ease and backrest.
• Cushioning is detachable and is both hand and machine washable.
• A hook on the main handle for conveniently hanging small bags and purses.
• All eight wheels have brakes for added safety.
• The front wheels have a 360* rotating function and are shock absorbent.
•Three reclining positions (sleeping, reclining & seating)
• A three point harness belt provides extra security.
• There’s a half canopy to protect the child from sunlight.
• The back of the pram has a pouch for storing small essential items.
• Upper hood has a window through which parents can watch the baby.
• Has a reversible handle that allows the pram to turn around and babies can face their parents while being seated on the pram.
• Footrest can also be locked for extra safety.
• There is a storage basket at the bottom of the pram for essential items.
•Pram can be completely folded and locked for easy storage and transportation
Type – PRAM MM 22
Product Weight: 5 Kg approx
Maximum Child Weight: Upto 15 kgs
Age: 0-2.5 years
Weight: 5 Kg approx
Height: 37 inches
Width: 13 inches
Length: 26.5 inches
Rocking Function: No
Dimension after Folding
Height: 11 inches
Width: 18.5 inches
length: 31.5 inches
Care & Maintenance:
• Removable double seat cushioning is both hand and machine washable. Use Mee Mee Fabric Detergent for longer life of the cushions.
• Pram can be completely folded and locked for easy storage and transportation.
• The pram has a stand so it can be conveniently stored against any surface. You can also fold it and store it in a sleeping position.
• Use a soft damp cloth and Mee Mee Mild Detergent to clean the main body of the pram.
• Make sure the pram is fully open and securely locked in place before you place your child inside.
• The harness should be used on every journey, kindly ensure your child’s fingers are kept away when inserting the fastening belt into the buckle.
• Your pram is for one baby only and cannot take the weight of another child.
• Avoid carrying extra heavy loads in pram baskets as they’re only suitable for carrying small items.
• Take care when going up and down curbs or steps. Avoid pushing the pram as it could make it tip over and cause damage to the frame. Place the child in the seat only when the pram is on a smooth and even surface.
BRAND INFORMATION: Mee Mee